Become a Corporate Member - an investor in wildlife
Corporate membership not only plays a vital role in supporting the work of the Trust but is also an effective way to demonstrate that your company is active within the community and is sensitive to wildlife issues.
Through corporate membership you will be taking the opportunity to declare their commitment to protecting and conserving our fragile natural heritage.
Corporate membership does not necessarily involve large sums of money and can offer fabulous returns.
Compared to traditional marketing methods, it is a unique way to increase the profile of your company or product. It shows your company is an investor in wildlife.
As a corporate member your business will:
- be featured in the Trust’s magazine Cumbrian Wildlife welcoming you to the Trust, and be listed in it three times each year
- have opportunities to involve company employees in conservation and community events, which will provide excellent PR opportunities
- be listed in our What's On guide, Annual Review and on our website where you will also have a link
- receive complimentary copies of Cumbrian Wildlife which includes the Wildlife Trusts' national news and updates
- gain use of Cumbria Wildlife Trust's corporate logo in your publicity material, such as corporate social responsibility reports
- receive a prestigious framed full-colour membership certificate
- receive a complimentary copy of our Nature Reserves Guide and access to our nature reserves
- have the opportunity to become involved in tailored sponsorship opportunities and benefit from the associated advertising and positive PR
- receive invitations to prestigious events with networking opportunities
- gain access to environmental consultancy expertise
- demonstrate your awareness of and commitment to green issues and concerns
- Show that you are committed to reducing your environmental impact and to protecting Cumbria’s wildlife and wild places.
To find out more about becoming a corporate member of Cumbria Wildlife Trust:
Please contact our Senior Development Officer Michelle Waller on 01539 816300, email Michelle or write to Plumgarths, Crook Road, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8LX.